WetWorX Warm Weather Maritime Assault Gloves
Product Code: WW-WMAG
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
One of the key features of these gloves that S&S precision have made sure that isn't a great disparity between their warm water and cold water gloves. They have used materials that have been carefully chosen to provide significant commonality between the warm & cold gloves while maintaining the climate centred traits necessary to operate in a wide variety of environments.
By paying close attention to the human factors and ergonomics associated with maritime operations, they have produced gloves with outstanding wet grip, tactility, and range of motion. Built into the WetWorX gloves is the durability needed for hot climate operations and the heat retaining traits needed for cold water operations. Grab a set and see for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
Athletic-inspired grip and dexterity in a maritime assault glove. The WetWorX warm weather glove is for hand protection in warmer wet environments where the textured grip hold and confidence are required, but a quick drying time is essential.
- A “Gripmax” thumb construction with conductive material enables grip
- Batting glove hook and loop wrist closure which helps achieve easy donning and doffing
- A single layer .8mm embossed grip textured palm which enhances wet grip
- Open mesh and durable water repellent treatment that achieves a quick dry time
- Seamless back of hand construction which allows the user longer wear time comfort
- Wrap-up index finger sidewall with an enhanced trigger feel
- Conductive index finger
- Wrap over fingertip construction that creates a better sense of touch
- Keyhole thumb construction which creates increased articulation