WetWorX Cold Weather Maritime Assault Gloves
Product Code: WW-CMAG
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
S&S Precision WetWorX Maritime Assault Gloves are the very first thing we wanted to ensure was the user wouldn’t feel a great disparity between their warm water and cold water gloves.
Featuring materials that are carefully chosen to provide significant commonality between the warm & cold gloves. The gloves also maintain climate centred traits which are necessary when operating in a wide variety of environments. Paying close attention to the human factors and ergonomics associated with maritime operations, S&S Precision have produced gloves with outstanding wet grip, tactility, and range of motion.
Built into the WetWorX gloves are the durability needed for hot climate operations and the heat retaining traits needed for cold water operations. Grab a set and see for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
The WetWorX cold weather glove combines the warmth of 2mm neoprene and wind resistant patches with a textured grip for enhanced wet environment hold and confidence.
- “Gripmax” thumb construction with conductive material
- Batting glove hook and loop wrist closure which enables the glove to be easily put on or off.
- Single layer .8mm embossed grip textured palm with enhanced wet grip
- Laminated wind resistant patches for increased warmth
- Wrap over fingertip construction which creates a better sense of touch
- Seamless back of hand construction that allows for longer wear time comfort
- Wrap-up index finger sidewall that enhances trigger feel
- Conductive index finger
- Keyhole thumb construction that increases articulation
- Gasketed at the wrist to prevent flushing resulting in warmer hands