Soldier Integrated Combat Cobra (SICC) Belt Mk2
- PLAT-826111 (Small/Medium)
- PLAT-826158 (Large/X-Large)
For size, measurements refer to size chart image.
The SICC Belt allows the combatant to integrate and allow the use of multiple platforms onto one belt. This has been achieved by adding PALS to the Cobra Pistol Belt.
Manufactured from high strength, abrasion resistant webbing.
We have also replaced the generic pistol belt roll pin buckle with the quick release Aluminium Cobra Buckle imported from the USA.
Due to the use of multiple layers of web tape and the addition of another MOLLE column the belt provides a very stable platform for a pistol holster.
- You can run a pistol and two mags when moving around the FOB
- Provide a stable platform for covert carriage
- You could run it through your padded first line belt i.e. our 3S Belt
- You can even use it for more mundane tasks i.e multitool or a water bottle.
- Height of the belt is 48mm
- Works in conjunction with Platatac's SRO inner
- Weighs 265 grams
- Thick, Rigid, Layered web tape ensure holster stability
- Lightweight, quick release aluminium Cobra Buckle
- Reinforced Loop for Pistol Lanyard
- 2x Rows of MOLLE for easy attachment of small pouches such as Pistol Mags, SUPs, etc.
Accessories shown in image are not included