NICE Crewcab BVS
The Crew Cab is a variable capacity pack made up of three separate compartments and multiple components that can be configured to carry loads that vary dramatically in size, shape and weight. The Crew Cab can be collapsed into a compact daypack or expanded for three to four day backpack hunts. The Crew Cab’s integrated expandable platform area is perfect for hauling Mystery Ranch Load Cells, Pelican cases, shed antlers, weed control sprayers, entire antelope, or even multiple elk quarters. When fully compressed, the Crew Cab is a low profile 1900 cu. inches that will not interfere with active motion. Fully expanded, the Crew Cab can reach the equivalent of a 5000 cu. pack. For Backcountry Hunters and anyone looking for a system that can do it all, this is your pack.
- Volume: 31L.
- Weight: 3.5kg (w/ NICE Frame).
- Dimensions: 31-81"x12"x6" (79-206cm x 53cm x 15cm).
- Intended Use: Extended Missions, Load-Hauling.
- Frame System: NICE Frame.
- Part of the Mystery Ranch NICE Frame System.
- Bag must be used in-conjunction with a NICE FrameMystery Ranch large and small Load Cells are designed to fit perfectly in the load space of the Crew Cab.
- Compatible with the Daypack Lid which locks on loads that extend above the top of the frame.
- Up to three (3) 100 oz. Camelbak reservoirs fit inside the zippered back panel pocket that has integrated hose ports. This is also a great spot for maps and other flat items.
- Autolock Buckles.
- Bag weight without frame 3 lbs. 7 oz.
- Made entirely in the U.S.A.