Hunter 700 Stock – Remington® 700 Short Action
Product Code: MAG495-***
***Colours: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Grey, Olive Drab Green
Weight: 3.0 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
LOP Adjustment Range: ~13.0-15.0 in.
Width of Forend, max: 2.3 in. Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminium bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700 Hunter Stock offers users a cost-effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 Short Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user*. This stock is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also available is our Bolt Action Magazine Well, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern short actions with stock Remington hinged floorplates*
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (5.56x45 or 7.62x51 pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminium V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including VTR triangular barrel contours
- Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breach)
- Tapered Beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60-degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional 0.00", 0.50", and 0.75" Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (Stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25" Riser)
- Accepts most factory and aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
*NOTE: Fits right-hand receivers only.