MBUS® Pro LR Adjustable Sight – Rear
Product Code: MAG527-BLK
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed, max: ~0.49"
- Length stowed: 2.2"
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07"
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19"
- 0.5 MOA (0.566"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- 0.4 MOA (0.410"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
The new MBUS Pro LR capitalizes on the low profile and sleek styling of the original MBUS Pro while adding the additional feature of an elevation adjustment wheel to accurately engage targets at variable distances.
Built with all steel construction, this is the sighting solution that delivers no-tool adjustments, maximum strength, corrosion resistance, and functionality in a compact package. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro LR at standard AR sight height when deployed and so low when stowed that you will hardly notice them.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Elevation adjustment wheel for 200-600 meter distances in 50-metre increments
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR sight height when deployed