M-LOK® Offset Light Mount, Polymer
Product Code: MAG605-BLK
Weight, w/ hardware: 0.7 oz.
Length, max: 1.6"
The M-LOK Offset Light Mount, Polymer provides the user with an ambidextrous platform to mount weapons lights at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. Made from our proprietary heavy-duty polymer, this mounting solution features bevelled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges. The Offset Light Mount allows for the direct attachment of the Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® or other MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts.
The optional Magpul Light Mount V-BLock and Rings can also be used to attach handheld lights with a diameter of 0.75 to 1.03 in.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminium or polymer handguards and forends is included.
- For use with M-LOK compatible handguards and forends
- Positions light or optics at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions
- Lightweight, heavy-duty polymer construction
- Four slots allows for attachment of MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts
- Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® may be directly attached