MOE-K2+™ Grip – AR15/M4
Product Code: MAG532-***
***Colours: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Grey, Olive Drab Green
Weight, w/hardware: 3.1 oz.
Height, receiver to bottom: 4.1 in.
Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
The MOE-K2+ Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable, wrap-around rubber over moulding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments. Similar in concept to the smaller MOE-K, the MOE-K2 is a drop in upgrade for AR15/M4's that offers a more vertical grip angle, but in a full-size grip design. The steeper vertical grip angle is optimised for use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body. With the rubber over moulding for positive weapon control, compatibility with optional Storage Cores for gear stowage, and a unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement, the K2+ brings modern styling, ergonomics, and comfort to the AR platform. All mounting hardware and a basic grip cap included.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction with wrap-around rubber over moulding
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement
- Hard-polymer bottom edge to reduce equipment snags or grip damage
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customised gear stowage
*NOTE: This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap's 'beaver tail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.