Magpul™ Armorer's Wrench – AR15/M4
Product Code: MAG535-BLK
Weight and Dimensions: Weight: 1.1 lb. Length, maximum: 11.7 in. Handle Thickness: 0.35 in.
Made with a solid steel construction with grip-enhancing phosphate finish that engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts. It fits standardly sized flash hiders. Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts, with extended teeth for use with ASAP plates.
Two hammer faces. Works with 1/2" torque wrench, relevant torque specifications included on Wrench for quick reference. Convenient Bottle Opener for refreshments after the build is complete (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps.)
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2" torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer's hammer
- Rifle-length/Entry-length receiver extension wrench
- USGI castle nut wrench*, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP® and ASAP®-QD
- 3/4" wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
NOTE: Not compatible with larger pistol-style receiver extension tubes