Magpul - BAD Lever (Battery Assist Device)
Product Code: MAG980-BLK
Designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch, the B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Made from mil-spec-anodised aluminium, the B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
• Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers
• Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
• Easy attachment to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
• Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminium
• Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodising with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
• Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)
* NOT compatible with 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) firearms as well as most AR15 billet or polymer lower and upper receivers due to their larger and/or non-standard dimensions (including the S&W Magpul Spec Series™ lowers).