Padded Vickers Combat Applications Sling
Developed with industry friend, firearms expert, and former 1st SFOD- Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable - the choice sling requested by name. The Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has been our most popular product of all- with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries.
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjust has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All VCAS™ Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
Padded Vickers Combat Applications Sling Features:
- TEX 90 bonded nylon thread – never had a sling returned for stitching failure.
- Invista Solution Dyed Cordura® webbing – low IR, soft enough for comfort but stiff enough to prevent rolling and hardening.
- ITW Acetal Hardware – Ghillie-Tex™ low IR military grade plastic reduces noise and weight (on OA models only).
- Differentiated Adjuster pull tab – different color stands out enough for quick adjustment, tactile indicator for use in the dark or with gloved hands.
- Features a 2” tubular padded webbing for additional comfort.
- To provide greater versatility, no attachment hardware is included but can still be threaded through existing slings loops. This sling combined with any variation of hardware the Sling Hardware section enables this sling to attach to almost any weapon.
Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ is available in two hardware options - Acetal, a low IR military grade plastic or machined aluminum.
- Acetal hardware (OA Models) have acetal adjuster, acetal tri-glides.
- Machined aluminum (OM Models) have machined and anodized aluminum adjuster, steel tri-glides.