Universal Wire Loop
The UWL™ sling loop body is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet before being tumbled and bead-blasted for a non-reflective surface. The loop is hard-coat anodized before the nylon coated stainless steel aircraft-grade cable is installed with MIL-SPEC Ball-shank ends. The result is a sling adapter with limitless uses. Cable outer coating may deform if subjected to extreme barrel heat but stainless core will not melt.
Universal Wire Loop Features:
- Inner stainless steel aircraft cable withstands barrel heat.
- Nylon coating on cable provides silent alternative to hooks.
- Ambidextrous to the MAX!.
- Fits 1.25" to 1.50" webbing.
- SUPER VERSATILE - Makes many sling connection problems "GO AWAY."
- UWL™ is designed for use on HK eyelets, AK, SIG, and SCAR connection points.
- The UWL™ does not wear on the eyelet as metal hooks will, due to the nylon coating.