Tactile Lock-Plate - Type 2
Product Code: MAG-804-BLK
The Magpul Tactile Lock-Plate is a magazine enhancement that provides the user with the ability to rapidly and easily identify/ differentiate magazines with mixed load outs such as the ball, tracer, supersonic and subsonic types via raised tactile features.
These features are 1/8” raised ridges that protrude through the magazine floor-plate opening and are purposely pronounced at an optimum height to ensure functionality with gloved hands. The Magpul Tactile Lock-Plate comes in two fully distinct configurations of 1/8” raised ridges: Type 1 - single ridge and Type 2 - double ridge.
These designs provide the user with the ability to quickly and confidently identify three separate load outs by tactile feel when utilised in conjunction with standard floor plate/lock plate combinations. Full functionality remains with the magazine inserted in a weapon or in a magazine pouch while retaining the proven PMAG Gen M3 strength and performance characteristics for total end-user confidence.
- Immediate tactile identification of magazine loadout
- Ridge heights are optimised for gloved hand usage
- 1/8” feature heights minimize snag hazards and optimise tactile identification
- Two fully distinct tactile design features provide three separate options for mixed load outs
- Retains PMAG® GEN M3™ strength and performance characteristics
- Fits standard PMAG® 10/20/30 AR/M4 GEN M3™ and PMAG® AR 300 B GEN M3™ floor-plates