Tactile Lock-Plate - Type 1
Product Code: MAG-803-BLK
The Magpul Tactile Lock-Plate is a magazine enhancement that provides the user with the ability to rapidly and easily identify/differentiate magazines with mixed load-outs such as the ball, tracer, supersonic and subsonic types via raised tactile features.
The Tactile Lock Plate features 1/8” raised ridges that protrude through the magazine floor-plate opening and are purposely pronounced at an optimum height to ensure functionality with gloved hands.
The Magpul Tactile Lock-Plate comes in two fully distinct configurations of 1/8” raised ridges: Type 1 - single ridge and Type 2 - double ridge. These designs provide the user with the ability to quickly and confidently identify three separate load-outs by tactile feel when utilised in conjunction with standard floor plate/lock plate combinations.
Full functionality remains with the magazine inserted in a weapon or in a magazine pouch while retaining the proven PMAG Gen M3 strength and performance characteristics for total end-user confidence.
- Immediate tactile identification of magazine loadout
- Ridge heights are optimized for gloved hand usage
- 1/8” feature heights minimize snag hazards and optimize tactile identification
- Two fully distinct tactile design features provide three separate options for mixed load-outs
- Retains PMAG® GEN M3™ strength and performance characteristics
- Fits standard PMAG® 10/20/30 AR/M4 GEN M3™ and PMAG® AR 300 B GEN M3™ floor-plates
NOT COMPATIBLE with PMAG® 40 AR/M4 GEN M3™