Product Code: PLAT-832330
Colour: Ranger Green
Using a mix of materials like Textreme 6.6 and T-Square Rip guarantees the perfect combination of lightness and strength. The front opening covers three dimensions, greatly aiding packing, while two-way zips offer easy access through the sides at any time.
- Tatonka Y-1 Carrying system
- Height adjustment lid
- Constructed from Textreme 6.6 and T-square ripstop fabrics
- Dividable top and bottom compartments
- Load-control straps
- Height-adjustable sternum strap
- Sway reducers on hip belt
- V-shaped aluminium frame that can be removed to mould to the users back
- Large front opening for easy access
- Hydration bladder pocket
- Hydration tube port
- Side storage pockets for water bottles, trekking poles, camera tripods etc.
- Attachment points on lid for attaching your jacket, helmet or other items to the pack
- Velcro field to attach patches, strobe lights etc
Y-1 Carrying System
The Y1 carrying system is a basic carrying system for medium to heavy loads. The construction of the Y1-system with specially arranged bars (1) provides an excellent combination of efficient load transfer and high flexibility. The ergonomically contoured hip belt with lumbar pad (2) and conically shaped hip belt (3) comfortably padded and prevents slipping the backpack. Load control straps (4), the comfortable shoulder straps (5) and hip belt (6) is comfortably padded and prevents the backpack from slipping.
(100% PES) This textured polyester material out of 600 Den yarn is rugged, colourfast and has a variety of uses. It is PU-coated for water-resistance.
(100% PA) Thanks to the fine structure, this latest development by TATONKA is extremely technical. The very tight, special weaving method of the 210 den fibres makes the fabric extremely strong, but it remains light at the same time.