SPUR Tropical Pack
Product Code: PLAT-2053
- Main compartment 50cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 20cm (D)
- Front large compartment 44cm (H) x 29cm (W) x 6.5cm (D)
- Flat zippered pocket 27cm (H) x 28cm (W) x 2.5cm (D)
- External pockets x4 24cm (H) x 12cm (W) x 11.5cm (D)
The SPUR tropical with its unique X-Frame system is designed to allow maximum airflow, evaporation and climate control when in hot environments under a heavy physical workload. The X-Frame will also help distribute the pack load onto the hips and small of the back reducing strain. The frame has removable shoulder straps featuring Airmesh padding. Also included are a waist strap and Airmesh padding with a pocket to stow the waist straps when not in use.
A large 34L (2075 ci) main storage compartment provides ample storage for mission items such as radios, batteries, MOE tools or overnight/ECW gear. This compartment also features 3 zip mesh pockets and a hydration sleeve and hanger for a 3Lbladder. Hydration and cable routing is found through two covered ports on the top of the pack.
The second compartment 8.29L (505 ci) allows for extra clothing panel markers etc. and includes a further two mesh zip pockets for the storage of smaller items such as strobes, Cyalume etc.
The front flat zip pocket is perfect for smaller items i.e notebooks, maps, snacks, darts etc.
Around the outside of the pack, you will find 4 large 3.38L (206 ci) pockets perfectly sized for issue ration packs, 1L flasks, and other similar sized objects. We have left an opening behind the pockets for the storage of long items (as pictured with scope tripod).
- 56-litre capacity
- Ventilated harness with internal frame
- 3 zip compartments
- 4 External pockets with dual closure
- Hydration hanger and removable mesh pocket
- 3 zip mesh pockets inside the main compartment
- 2 zip mesh pockets inside the second compartment
- Sewn drainage holes
- 500 denier Multicam® nylon
- 140mm x 50mm loop for IFF, patches etc.
- Milspec thread and stitching
- YKK zips with paracord pulls