The P2X Fury uses a high-efficiency, virtually failure-proof LED to deliver your choice of either 15 or 500 lumens of perfectly focused light, the latter qualifying the Fury as a pocket-sized searchlight.
The 15-lumen level is excellent for general work at close-to-medium distances, and also lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, a valuable option when you're miles from civilisation. At either setting the high-strength polymer micro-textured reflector delivers a smooth, comparatively wide beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light.
The Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low; return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminium body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodised to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximise light output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimised beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life