Minimus Tactical Headlamp
The Minimus™ Tactical headlamp features a high-efficiency LED that provides brilliant white light, adjustable in output from zero to 100 lumens via the knurled no-slip right-hand control knob. It runs on a single 123A battery contained within the tilt-control knob, and features a battery access cap with a short leash to prevent dropping or loss. The proprietary refractive optic produces a wide beam optimized for your natural field of view, and included red, blue, and green filters give you the option of low-signature light that also preserves dark-adapted vision. Another valuable safety feature: a setting for a long-running SOS beacon. The fine-weave SF camo headband is strong yet comfortable, and features a moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene® forehead pad. Built from tough polymer and aerospace aluminum, hard-anodized in Desert Tan, the Minimus Tactical is lightweight, yet like its siblings the Minimus™ Vision, the Minimus™ AA, and the original Minimus™ it's tough enough for the rigors of combat, caving, and mountaineering, and is submersible to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime.
- Variable-light output dial controls levels from 0 to 100 lumens.
- Proprietary refractive optic produces a smooth, wide beam optimized for your field of view.
- Built-in SOS beacon can run for days on end.
- Light assembly rotates up and down 90 degrees to direct light where needed.
- Red, blue, and green filters (included) for low-light signature and preserving dark-adapted vision.
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized Desert Tan for extreme durability.
- Submersible to 3 feet for thirty minutes.
- SureFire camouflage headband provides comfort, durability, and a secure fit with or without a helmet.
- Compact integral compartment holds one 123A lithium battery.
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life.