Rheinmetall AGL Hydra
AGL Hydra is the world's first self-loading 40 mm grenade launcher. The innovative bolt design permits the use of all 40mm x 4 LV and MV rounds up to 110mm length in a self loading mode. Easy handling permits also the use of impulse rounds in a bolt operating way.
Key winning points:
- Self-loading semi or triple auto.
- Self-regulating bolt system to use 40mm LV and MV.
- High precision barrel.
- STANAG-rails for attachments.
- 40mm ABM-ammo ready.
- Downwards compatible with 40mm LV.
- Easy to reload, different magazine versions.
- Light suppression and fire support weapon.